For the first time, compare analytics and real threats side-by-side
How It Works
Dashboards and reports that answer the questions you care about
- Quickly understand your defensive posture and gaps in your detection coverage.
- Filter and sort by analytic confidence, attack tactic/technique, threat group, and other criteria.
- Track inputs from your red team, blue team, and threat intelligence in a single portal.
- Prioritize your threats by managing your analytic backlog and detection debt.
A threat library that aggregates offensive tradecraft
- Emulate adversary attacks in a safe, sandboxed, environment — or safely run them in your corporate environment.
- View captured video, keystrokes, and event logs from attacker and victim machines and share knowledge between team members.
- Observe analytic hits and labeled attacks overlaid on the video timeline.
- Enable red teams to asynchronously share knowledge with blue teams and collaborate on specific attack scenarios.
Review event logs and correlate related activity as graphs
- Perform post-hoc analysis on threats by viewing logs and events.
- Use the graph view to more easily see relationships and gain context from the data.
- Quickly understand the prevalence and maliciousness of events with our data science and AI algorithms.
- Filter logs and graph nodes by time, prevalence, or maliciousness to remove background noise and unrelated events.
Simplify security analytic creation, testing, and deployment
- Use our analytic Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to create powerful behavioral analytics in a single, simple interface.
- Test analytics against true positive data to ensure they will trigger on real attacks.
- Fine-tune analytics to make them more robust to attack variations, and reduce false positives.
- Export your analytics to any of the many support security tools including popular EDR/XDRs and SIEMs like Carbon Black, CrowdStrike Falcon, Azure Sentinel and Splunk.
- Automated, end-to-end testing with real attacks that can be safely run in your environment.
Map attacks and analytics to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- View logs and artifacts left behind from specific adversary attack tactics and techniques.
- Understand your ability to prevent, detect, and respond to threats.
- Sort and filter by analytic confidence, threat group, or other criteria.
- Create heat maps to show your strengths and improvement areas.
Deployment and Integration
Simplified so your security teams can stay focused on the mission
As a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) platform, SnapAttack is always up to date. New attack techniques and analytics are regularly updated as part of your subscription, and advanced teams can harness the full power of the platform to create their own. Leveraging the power of a broader community, we enable users to create and share highly portable, vendor agnostic security analytics that integrate with over 20 of the top SIEMs and EDRs.
Stop cyberattacks, advanced threats, and ransomware. Start using SnapAttack today.Request Demo