SnapAttack is a collaborative platform that empowers your security team to stay ahead of threats, create robust behavioral analytics for your existing tools, and prove your program's effectiveness.
Let hunters spend more time on the hunt and less time researching and developing analytics.
- Uncover Indicators of Attack (IOA) and ransomware before they can damage your organization
- Gain access to our ever-growing library of over 1,200 crowdsourced behavioral analytics, all mapped to the industry-standard MITRE ATT&CK® framework
- Empower your team to tie threat intelligence directly to behavioral analytics and create custom hunt plans
- Write analytics once, and use them anywhere your data lives — both on prem and in the cloud, integrating with your existing security tools and data models
Detection as Code
Manage the full analytic lifecycle from ideation to deployment.
- Use our advanced analytic builder to empower your detection engineers to create, test, and deploy quality behavioral analytics
- Make it faster and easier to create high-quality detection logic that's more robust to attack variants and has lower false positives
- Execute simulated, true positive attacks in your environment to validate security controls and test analytics end-to-end
- Gain confidence in your organization's ability to prepare for, prevent, and detect emerging threats
Empower your independent red and blue teams to work collaboratively.
- Maximize the skills of your red and blue teams to proactively stop threats, using your threat data or our ever-growing attack database
- Enable red teams to capture and organize the latest adversary tradecraft in an actionable format
- Accelerate the blue team's ability to create, test, validate, and prioritize analytics
- Use our customizable dashboards, reports, and heatmaps to track your organization's risk and security posture over time
SnapAttack raises $8M to enable proactive cybersecurity
SnapAttack, a cybersecurity firm that advances both proactive and collaborative security with a single platform, announced an $8M funding round led by Volition Capital. The raise was completed in connection with SnapAttack's spinout from Booz Allen Hamilton. In addition to Volition Capital, participants in the raise include Strategic Cyber Ventures (SCV) and Booz Allen Hamilton, continuing its investment in the newly independent company.
Don't Fear the Zero: A Test-driven Approach to Analytic Development
You've written a new behavioral analytic, run it against your environment, and it returned zero hits. That could mean the attack wasn't present in your network, or it could represent one of many silent failures. In this interactive talk, you'll learn tools and practical methodologies to create high-quality behavioral detections. By testing your analytics against true positive attacks, you'll gain confidence in your ability to detect threats and never again "fear the zero".
Security built on real-world attacker tradecraft
SnapAttack is a cloud-based software solution that accelerates your existing threat intelligence, threat hunting, and purple teaming capabilities. This first-of-its kind platform transforms real-world threats into proactive security for your organization. Find out how SnapAttack can speed up your analytic testing and deployment, reduce your vulnerability exposure, and give you the confidence to deploy your defenses to production.