Director of Threat Research
Remote | This is a director level role at a startup. 75% of the time will be spent as a hands-on individual contributor performing threat research. The other 25% will be spent prioritizing the research backlog, tracking and measuring team progress, and mentoring other researchers. You will have the ability to grow and shape your team from the ground up.
Senior Solutions Architect
Remote | Our Senior Solutions Architects are key individuals who enable sales success through deeply understanding our customer’s challenges and SnapAttack’s unique value propositions. You will be responsible for supporting our Account Executives with technical subject matter expertise clearly articulating to customers the security benefits realized by engaging with SnapAttack. We are looking for Solutions Architects with an expertise-driven consultative selling approach with our customers and channel partners.
Remote | In this unique hands-on research role, you’ll follow the latest cyber threats and industry trends from open source and customer intelligence, replicate cyber attacks and add them to our threat library, and create high quality behavioral detections to defend our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with the community and share your research through blog posts, videos, webinars, and speaking at industry conferences.
Senior Account Executive
Remote | Our Senior Account Executives are key individuals who prospect, maintain, and expand relationships with accounts in assigned territories. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline, and closing business. We are looking for Account Executives with an ego drive and a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach with our customers and channel partners.
Streamlining the Threat Detection Development Lifecycle with SnapAttack
What’s in this eBook? As the complexity, severity, and frequency of incoming threats continue to escalate and evolve, security teams need a solution to detection engineering that provides them with the scale, maturity, and flexibility to quickly build and deploy high-confidence, low-noise detections when and where they need them. The Detection Development Lifecycle (DDLC) has […]
Threat-Informed Cyber Operations
Remove barriers to efficient, effective, and integrated threat detection with the world’s first continuous purple teaming platform that brings offense directly into your SecOps.
SnapAttack was built to power not just one tool, but to help you get the most out of any security tool.
Solutions for CISOs
Integrate. Collaborate. Validate.
Solutions for Detection Engineers
Faster, stronger detections. Whenever and wherever you need them.
Solutions for SOC Managers
Streamline Your SOC team with confidence, clarity, and efficiency.