Email email@example.com or click the button to apply.
What to submit:
1) Subject Line: Role + Your Name
3) Introduction about yourself
4) LinkedIn profile OR portfolio
5) Cover letter (optional)
About the Opening:
SnapAttack is the enterprise-ready platform that helps security leaders answer their most pressing question: “Are we protected?”
Since 2021, SnapAttack has been hard at work, rapidly evolving the platform, enabling proactive threat hunting, removing barriers to detection as code, and advocating for purple teaming – all in one, integrated platform. By rolling intel, adversary emulation, detection engineering, threat hunting, and purple teaming into a single, easy-to-use product with a no-code interface, SnapAttack enables you to get more from your technologies, more from your teams, and makes staying ahead of the threat not only possible – but also achievable.
Our Senior Solutions Architects are key individuals who enable sales success through deeply understanding our customer’s challenges and SnapAttack’s unique value propositions. You will be responsible for supporting our Account Executives with technical subject matter expertise clearly articulating to customers the security benefits realized by engaging with SnapAttack. We are looking for Solutions Architects with an expertise-driven consultative selling approach with our customers and channel partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of customer challenges and pain points, SnapAttack solutions, use cases and technologies
- Supporting the sales team with security pre-sales, design, and supporting sales activities from qualified lead to close.
- Guiding prospects through POV/POC engagements to obtain technical win
- Supporting Statement of Work scoping and creation, writing applicable portions of Statement of Work documents, and supporting proposal activities.
- Represent SnapAttack products to customers and at field events such as webinars, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support our partners through enablement, closing deals & progressing opportunities
- Engage technology partners to scope opportunities
- Technical collaboration with colleagues to consult for design and support.
- Providing trusted advisory to customers by maintaining knowledge of the current cybersecurity market and technologies.
- Maintaining sales momentum by collaborating closely with marketing, account executives and customer success for qualified leads
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue objectives
To be successful you will have:
- 3+ years of proven success selling complex cybersecurity products/solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Security Operations, SEIM, EDR, or threat intelligence technology
- Deep experience working with customers in the Enterprise market with excellent customer relationship skills
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment and be autonomous when needed.
- HubSpot experience would be a plus
- The ability to travel the maximum of 25%
SnapAttack is a collaborative platform that empowers security teams to stay ahead of cyber threats, create robust behavioral analytics for existing tools, and prove their program’s effectiveness. We are a post Series A startup. We believe in sharing knowledge and empowering the community, data-driven decision making. Our employees have self-autonomy, strong opinions but weakly held, no egos, a passion for solving tough challenges, and a get shit done attitude. We offer competitive benefits to our staff so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to help our customers stay ahead of cyber threats.