About the Opening:
SnapAttack is the enterprise-ready platform that helps security leaders answer their most pressing question: “Are we protected?”
Since 2021, SnapAttack has been hard at work, rapidly evolving the platform, enabling proactive threat hunting, removing barriers to detection as code, and advocating for purple teaming – all in one, integrated platform. By rolling intel, adversary emulation, detection engineering, threat hunting, and purple teaming into a single, easy-to-use product with a no-code interface, SnapAttack enables you to get more from your technologies, more from your teams, and makes staying ahead of the threat not only possible -but also achievable.
Our Senior Account Executives are key individuals who prospect, maintain, and expand relationships with accounts in assigned territories. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline, and closing business. We are looking for Account Executives with an ego drive and a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach with our customers and channel partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a full sales cycle from qualified lead to close.
- Providing trusted advisory to customers by maintaining knowledge of the current cybersecurity market and technologies.
- Building and managing your own pipeline by collaborating closely with marketing and CSM for qualified leads
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue objectives
To be successful you will have:
- 3+ years of proven success selling complex cybersecurity products/solutions
- Deep experience working with customers in the Enterprise market with excellent prospecting and customer relationship skills
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment and be autonomous when needed.
- Experience with SEIM, EDR, and threat intelligence technology is a plus
- HubSpot experience would be a plus
- The ability to travel the maximum of 25%
SnapAttack is a collaborative platform that empowers security teams to stay ahead of cyber threats, create robust behavioral analytics for existing tools, and prove their program’s effectiveness. We are a post-Series A startup. We believe in sharing knowledge and empowering the community, data-driven decision-making. Our employees have self-autonomy, strong opinions but weakly held, no egos, a passion for solving tough challenges, and a get-shit-done attitude. We offer competitive benefits to our staff so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people — no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics — to help our customers stay ahead of cyber threats.