When a leading data center provider approached SnapAttack about a SIEM migration, they were on a rapid timeline to not just maintain but improve their threat coverage – challenges common to a cumbersome SIEM migration.
SnapAttack offered a vast and threat-informed detection library, simplified integration with the target SIEM, and automated validation capabilities. As a result, the data center was able to:
- rapidly transition between SIEM platforms,
- enhance their threat coverage,
- and continuously validate their security posture.
All within a fraction of the time typically required of a SIEM migration.
TL;DR: In less than 30 days, from the time we hooked up APIs for the client’s SIEM migration:
- We had 746 detections deployed.
- 509 were validated.
- 384 were higher-highest confidence.