Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button to apply.
What to submit:
1) Subject Line: Role + Your Name
3) Introduction about yourself
4) LinkedIn profile OR portfolio
5) Cover letter (optional)
About the Opening:
SnapAttack is the enterprise-ready platform that helps security leaders answer their most pressing question: “Are we protected?”
Since 2021, SnapAttack has been hard at work, rapidly evolving the platform, enabling proactive threat hunting, removing barriers to detection as code, and advocating for purple teaming – all in one, integrated platform. By rolling intel, adversary emulation, detection engineering, threat hunting, and purple teaming into a single, easy-to-use product with a no-code interface, SnapAttack enables you to get more from your technologies, more from your teams, and makes staying ahead of the threat not only possible – but also achievable.
As a customer success lead, you will be joining a fast-paced, high-growth team delivering innovative security solutions that protect our clients. You will be leading customer engagements across a rapidly growing client portfolio, ensuring our users get the most value out of our products and services. We’re building a great product and team, and looking for people who want to make impact every day on the success of the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of cross-industry corporate, federal, and enterprise clients
- Execute our client engagement strategy to deliver positive outcomes for clients and power account renewals and upsells
- Identify and assess risk factors to customers’ accounts and orchestrate interventions and improvements to drive engagement
- Work closely across the various teams — product, engineering, sales, operations — to construct and scale solutions that nurture our relationships with clients
- Learn our platform, become fluent in cybersecurity topics, and build familiarity with the functional areas (threat intelligence, red teaming, security operations, threat detection) where we deliver value
- Manage the customer journey and maximize our value to our users
- Create, adjust, and deliver key outcomes to customers in the form of slide decks, reports, and assessments
- Regularly capture, analyze, and share the voice of the customer regarding their experience with SnapAttack
To be successful you will have:
- 3+ years of SaaS experience, including subject matter expertise in commercial/enterprise customer communications
- Experience designing and executing communications and/or customer success programs
- A background in delivering client-focused outcomes
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong program management abilities
- The ability to gather and understand the client’s needs
- A positive, collaborative and energetic style with a drive to make an impact
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and experience with Jira and other PM tools a plus
SnapAttack is a collaborative platform that empowers security teams to stay ahead of cyber threats, create robust behavioral analytics for existing tools, and prove their program’s effectiveness. We are a post Series A startup. We believe in sharing knowledge and empowering the community, data-driven decision making. Our employees have self-autonomy, strong opinions but weakly held, no egos, a passion for solving tough challenges, and a get shit done attitude. We offer competitive benefits to our staff so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to help our customers stay ahead of cyber threats.